The adjustable frequency diaphragm technology and the oversized ovoid chest piece make this ADC Adscope 615 Platinum Clinician stethoscope, one of the best on the market. Adjustable frequency diaphragm technology provides incomparable acoustic response for both the traditional bell low tones and the high tones of a standard diaphragm.
This convenient one sided chest piece can adjust the frequencies you hear with just a slight difference in pressure on the chest piece during your examination. By using light pressure to get your low bell type frequencies and a firmer pressure for the higher tone diaphragm type frequencies, you’ll be able to get all the information you need for accurate diagnosis without ever turning your scope.
The ergonomically improved large zinc alloy plated ovoid chest piece is finished in a satin stainless steel and enhances your acoustic performance. The non shill diaphragm retaining rim makes examinations much more comfortable for your patients. The reinforcing yoke and the soft and flexible molded 22 inch PVC tubing combined with the ergonomically engineered 15 degree fixed angle of the stainless steel binaural and Adsoft threaded PVC ear tips make this one of the most comfortable stethoscopes you’ll ever use.
The lightweight unit is only 5.4 ounces making it easy to carry throughout your day. Includes a handy scope ID tag so you won’t ever have to lose it. A lifetime warranty that covers all the parts means you’ll be able to have this exceptional stethoscope for your entire career.
The Adscope™ 615 series features:
- ADC’s AFD Technology provides the acoustic response of a traditional bell and diaphragm in a convenient one-sided chestpiece
- Light pressure for low bell-type frequency, firm pressure for diaphragm type high frequency
- Oversized ovoid shaped chestpiece enhances acoustic performance while improving ergonomics
- Scuplted chestpiece machined from zinc alloy plated with an attractive satin stainless finish
- Non-chill diaphragm retaining rim for patient comfort
- Clinician headset boasts reinforcing yoke molded into the flexible 22" PVC tubing
- Stainless steel binaurals fixed at 15º angle for greater comfort
- Adsoft™ threaded PVC eartips for the ultimate in wearing comfort and acoustic seal
- Accessory kit with spare Adsoft™ and standard eartips
- Scope ID Tag included
- Weighs 5.4 oz (152 g)
- Overall length 30.5"
- Inspected in the USA
- Lifetime Warranty covers all parts