When you’re working with younger patients you don’t want to have to worry about your stethoscope, that’s why we came up with the ADC Adscope 614 Pediatric stethoscope. The adjustable frequency diaphragm technology in this single sided unit combines exceptional acoustic response and versatility of use. The multiple frequency diaphragm requires just a slight change in pressure to give you all the diagnostic information you require. With a light pressure you can hear the low bell type frequencies, while a firmer pressure will give you the higher diaphragm type frequencies.
The precisely sculpted 1” diameter chest piece is expertly machined from a light weight zinc alloy and has a comfortable non chill retaining rim that ensures even your littlest patients have a comfortable exam. This model assures to make your job as a medical professional easier and more comfortable. With the reinforcing yoke that’s molded into our soft and flexible 22” PVC single tubing design, and the light weight aluminum binaural, the weight of this model to is just 3.8 ounces. In addition, we provide the most comfortable Adsoft threaded PVC ear tips available that also provide an amazing acoustic seal. Because we want to make this the most practical tool in your medical arsenal, we’ve given you a lifetime warranty on all parts, added a handy scope ID tag so you’ll never lose it, and an accessory kit that contains spare Adsoft and standard ear tips.
The Adscope® 614 series features:
- Pediatric multifrequency diaphragm combines the acoustic response of a traditional bell and diaphragm into a convenient one-sided chestpiece
- Light pressure for low bell-type frequency, firm pressure for diaphragm type high frequency
- Sculpted 1” diameter chestpiece machined from lightweight zinc alloy with an attractive satin finish
- Non-chill diaphragm retaining rim for patient comfort
- Clinical headset boasts reinforcing yoke molded into the flexible 22" PVC tubing
- Lightweight aluminum binaurals in matching satin finish
- Adsoft™ threaded PVC eartips for the ultimate in wearing comfort and acoustic seal
- Accessory kit with spare Adsoft™ and standard eartips
- Scope ID Tag included
- Weighs 3.8 oz.
- Overall length 30.5"
- Lifetime Warranty covers all parts