Your patients trust you to assess their symptoms and properly diagnose their conditions. You need a high-quality ophthalmoscope so you can clearly view the interior of the eye or examine the retina.
Purchase the right Ophthalmoscope for Your Practice
Every practice is different, which is why we provide a wide variety of tools to meet your needs. Whether you’re looking for a compact ophthalmoscope kit, a rechargeable handle or another essential component, we have exactly what you’re looking for. Choose from the following top-quality products we have in stock:
- ADC Pocket Ophthalmoscope Kit: Need a compact tool you can take with you on the go? This instrument features five aperture selections, 19 viewing lenses and an illuminated magnified lens dial. It’s great for use in all medical environments ─ including busy emergency rooms, ambulances and private practices. Choose from a hard or soft case to meet your needs.
- ADC Diagnostix 5110E Single Handle: Enjoy all the features of a comprehensive kit in a compact space. This instrument is fully equipped with a 2.5 otoscope ophthalmoscope head with a xenon lamp, five aperture selections, 19 viewing lenses, an illuminated magnified lens dial and a rubber brow rest. Weighing just .90lbs, you can easily carry this in your pocket with you on-the-go! You’ll receive a one year instrument warranty and a lifetime warranty on the optics with purchase.
- Welch Allyn 3.5V Lithium Ion Rechargeable Handle: Although it is only half the weight of conventional 3.5 volt handles, this tool fits all Welch Allyn 3.5 volt instrument heads. It is equipped with three charging options ─ AC charging adapter, charging well adapter or desk charger handle. Enjoy incredibly user-friendly features, including reminders to charge it and a low battery indicator light that appears several minutes prior to shut down. You’ll receive a one year warranty on this tool and a two year warranty on the rechargeable battery.
- Welch Allyn Panoptic Ophthalmoscope Head ─ Model 11810/11820: This dynamic tool is fully equipped with our patented Axial PointSource optical system that illuminates a point at the cornea, allowing you access to even the tiniest pupils. Enjoy five times more illumination on nearly the same axis when using this device. You’ll be able to diagnose patients more easily and accurately than ever before! Plus, it allows you to have a greater working distance between you and your patients, making exams more comfortable for everyone. Choose from a Half Moon Aperture or a Cobalt Blue Filter/Add-on Magnifying Lens.
- And Much More: We have many more ophthalmoscope products in stock, ensuring we have something to meet your unique needs. Browse the rest of our inventory to find the instruments your practice needs to properly treat and diagnose patients.
At Baron Medical, we’re dedicated to providing you with the highest-quality products at the most affordable prices. We’re proud to offer free shipping and free returns on every purchase totaling $99 or more and affordable flat rate shipping on all other orders.