Competitively priced, this compact ADC Diagnositx 5210 single handle otoscope ophthalmoscope set is perfect for the busy medical professional on a budget. Whether you’re just starting out in the medical field or you’re already a professional in a medical office, an emergency room or out in the field doing home health care or even paramedic work, this handy budget conscious kit will answer your call of duty time after time. This outstanding kit comes complete with an otoscope, an ophthalmoscope, and a single C cell battery powered handle that has a rheostat on/off switch and works for both heads. The top of the line chrome plated 2.5 volt otoscope head has bayonet head locking mounts, a removable 3x magnifying lens, insufflators fitting, an adapter that allows the use of Welch Allyn or compatible disposable specula, and an auto-clavable polypropylene ear specula in 2.5mm, 3.5mm and 4.5mm sizes. The 2.5 volt ophthalmoscope head features, bayonet head locking mounts. a lens wheel with 24 corrective lenses from -25 to +40 diopters and meets or exceeds ISO 10942 and ISO 15004-2. This amazingly compact and durable kit weighs only 20 ounces and comes with its own zippered case that has a fitted insert and is scuff and scratch resistant and easily cleaned. Inspected and packaged in the United States, this comprehensive kit comes with a one year warranty. When you’re looking for reliability, durability and accuracy on a budget, the ADC Diagnostix 5210 will be the answer to your cost conscious dreams.
ADC Standard 2.5v Instrument Set features:
- Ophthalmoscope head with lens wheel features 24 corrective lenses from –25 to +40 diopters
- Otoscope head with removable 3x magnifying lens, and insufflator fitting
- Bayonet head locking mounts for secure connection to the battery handle
- Welch Allyn disposable polypropylene ear specula in 2.75mm and 4.25mm sizes are convenient, safe, and economical
- "C" cell powered battery handle with rheostatic on/off switch
- Auto-clavable, polypropylene ear specula in 2.5mm, 3.5mm, and 4.5mm sizes
- Adapter to allow use with Welch Allyn or compatible disposable specula
- Complete in zippered case with fitted insert that is scuff and scratch resistant and cleans easily
- Weighs 20 oz.
- Inspected and packaged in the U.S.A. from foreign components
- Batteries NOT included
- Ophthalmoscope meets or exceeds ISO 10942, ISO 15004-1, and ISO 15004-2