Arguably the most respected name in professional medical instruments the Welch Allyn Platinum DS58 Adult Hand aneroid sphygmomanometer is sought after by discriminating medical professionals everywhere. Lighter weight than most traditional models, this super shock resistant model still meets double the AAMI shock resistant standard by being able to withstand a drop of up to 60 inches and still maintain calibration providing unsurpassed reliability.
A one year product warranty and lifetime recalibration warranty, the gear free DuraShock technology and the top of the line jewel movement in the manometer makes this platinum level device more cost effective over its lifetime. A traditional hand held design, this unit comes with a laser engraved manometer dial face that makes accurate reading easier and a premium, ergonomic, latex free, inflation system that makes taking blood pressure measurements easy and comfortable.
This amazingly compact technology is so lightweight you can keep it in your lab coat all day and it won’t weigh you down. The handy carrying case and easy assembly makes this a preferred tool for many physicians, nurses, paramedics and other medical professionals. When you buy Welch Allyn, you’re buying nearly a hundred years of American expertise and precision. Still family owned and operated, Welch Allyn cares about you, your patients and your practice.
- Super shock-resistant—can withstand up to 60" drop (twice the AAMI “Shock Resistant” standard) and remain in calibration
- Jewel movement for long life
- Laser-engraved dial face for accuracy
- Premium inflation system for comfort
- Ergonomic inflation bulb enhances user comfort
- Lifetime calibration warranty
- Lighter weight than traditional models—won’t weigh down your lab coat
- Premium aesthetics