The extra large dual pocket carrying case of the ADC Prosphyg 768 Pocket Aneroid sphygmomanometer has been color coordinated with the extra tough nylon cuff and will be easy to spot when you need those blood pressure measurements in a hurry. The 300mmHG black enamel manometer is rugged and reliable, providing dependable day to day service. The color matching Adcuff nylon cuff comes complete with ADC’s proprietary size guide marking system making it virtually impossible to cuff incorrectly. Combined with the chrome plated brass air release valve that allows for very precise deflation, the 768 is arguably one of the most easy to use sphygmomanometers on the market. Competitively priced, the portability, durability and accuracy of this instrument makes it perfect for any medical office, hospital environment, emergency room situation, industrial medical environment, educational medical office or home health care operation. In addition, this unit is ideally suited for use by paramedics and ambulance personnel. Homeowners may also want to get a few of these for their home and camping first aid kits. Assembled, inspected and packaged in the United States, this instrument meets or exceeds industry standards ANSI/AAMI and ISO 81060-1. It comes with a three year warranty and the manometer can be recalibrated free of charge for 20 years. When you’re considering the purchase of a blood pressure measuring device that ruggedly durable and provides daily reliability, precise accuracy and portability, then you’re looking for the ADC Prosphyg 768 Pocket Aneroid sphygmomanometer.
The 768 series features:
- Contemporary black enamel 300mmHg manometer provides day-in, day-out dependability exceeds industry standards
- Adcuff™ nylon cuff with ADC’s proprietary Size Guide™ marking system, prevents mis-cuffing
- Chrome-plated brass air release valve
- Extra large, color-matched, dual pocket carry case, measures 10” x 6” x 3”
- Assembled, inspected, and packaged in the U.S.A. from foreign components
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/AAMI/ISO 81060-1