Compact, accurate and reasonably priced, the ADC Proshyg 760 Pocket Aneroid sphygmomanometer is an institutional favorite. The rugged black enamel, precision crafted 300mmHG manometer exceeds industry standards and provides reliable, daily accurate measurements. The Adcuff nylon cuff prevents cuffing mistakes with the ADC proprietary size guide marking system while the micro threads on the chrome plated brass air release valve allow for very precise deflation. The handy leatherette carrying case with its sturdy nylon zipper makes this unit very portable and convenient. At a price point that allows for a multiple unit purchase, you will be able to keep one of these at every nurses station and in any portable kits that might be necessary. Built to last and be able to withstand the challenging workload that institutions necessarily demand from their instruments, this easy to carry and easy to use sphygmomanometer will be the work horse you’ve been searching for. The lifetime free of charge recalibration of the manometer means you’ll never have to worry about inaccurate readings and the three year warranty on the overall unit lets you rest assured you’ve invested in a quality product. This model meets or exceeds ANSI/AAMI/ISO81060-1 and has been assembled, inspected and packaged in the United States. Whether you’re outfitting a hospital, doctors office, fleet of paramedic vehicles or another medical institution, the 760 is going to be able to stand up to the rigors of daily use and give you reliable and accurate measurements every time.
The 760 series features:
- Contemporary black enamel 300mmHg manometer provides day-in, day-out dependability exceeds industry standards
- Adcuff™ nylon cuff with ADC’s proprietary Size Guide™ marking system, prevents mis-cuffing
- Chrome-plated brass air release valve
- Leatherette carrying case with durable nylon zipper
- Assembled, inspected, and packaged in the U.S.A. from foreign components
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/AAMI/ISO 81060-1