The competitively priced ADC Combo II SR Kit Pocket Aneroid Sphyg with Sprauge stethoscope marries our top of the line 768 pocket aneroid and our Adscope Sprague 641 stethoscope into one color matched deluxe, dual pocket nylon carrying case. Our ADC 768 sphygmomanometer comes equipped with all of the functionality you’ve come to trust in our instruments including the precision crafted 300mmHG manometer, the Adcuff nylon cuff with proprietary size guide marking system that makes cuffing mistakes a thing of the past and the precision deflation that our micro threaded chrome plated deflation valve provides. Our professional level Adscope Sprague 641 stethoscope also with all the top of the line features you’ve come to expect including the professional grade double sided chest piece with our proprietary diaphragm that enhances acoustic response by 50% over traditional designs and allows accurate acoustics for both the low bell frequencies and the higher diaphragm frequencies with a simple flip of the chest piece. The no chill bell rim and diaphragm provide added comfort to the patient. As a medical professional, you’ll also appreciate the comfort consideration we’ve designed for you into this stethoscope such as the adjustable lightweight aluminum binaural that’s molded into 22” soft and flexible PVC tubing and ends in our soft and comfortable PVC ear tips. This kit meets or exceeds ANSI/AAMI and ISO 81060-1 and comes with a three year warranty on the sphygmomanometer, a five year warranty on the stethoscope with 20 years free of charge recalibration on the manometer.
Pro’s Combo II Sprague 768-641 series includes:
- Combines ADC's ProsphygTM 768 with an AdscopeTM Sprague 641 and deluxe carry case
- Contemporary black enamel 300mmHg manometer
- Adcuff™ calibrated nylon cuff with proprietary Size Guide™ marking system prevents mis-cuffing
- Chrome-plated deflation valve
- Complete aneroid, matching case, and color-matched Sprague stethoscope
- Extra large, color-matched, dual pocket carry case, measures 9” x 5” x 2”
- Assembled, inspected, and packaged in the U.S.A. from foreign components
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/AAMI/ISO 81060-1
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
ADC's Pocket Aneroid
American Diagnostic Corporation's (ADC) most popular design - ...
American Diagnostic Corporation's (ADC) Adcuff™ can be used wi...
The "Brains" of our sphygs, American Diagnostic Corporation's ...
ADC Adscope™ Sprague
Although the Sprague scope is an industry standard offered by ...