When you buy Welch Allyn, you’re buying nearly a hundred years of American expertise and precision and that knowledge makes the Platinum DS58 Pediatric cuffs hand aneroid sphygmomanometer kit, the preferred instrument among pediatric offices and specialists. Lighter weight than most traditional models, this super shock resistant model is able to withstand a drop of up to 60 inches and still maintain calibration, meeting double the AAMI shock resistant standard and providing unsurpassed reliability. Especially meant for the particular needs of a pediatric practice office, this model comes with four cuff sizes including child, small child, infant and newborn sizes.
The gear free DuraShock technology and the top of the line jewel movement in the manometer along with our one year product warranty and lifetime recalibration warranty, makes this platinum level device more cost effective over the life of the instrument. All the benefits of a traditional hand held design combined with industry leading technology, we’ve gone the extra mile with this unit, providing a laser engraved manometer dial face which makes fast accurate readings easier.
The premium, ergonomic, latex free, inflation system makes taking blood pressure measurements easy and comfortable for both the patient and the medical professional. The handy carrying case and easy assembly makes this a preferred tool for family practice offices everywhere
- Super shock-resistant—can withstand up to 60" drop (twice the AAMI “Shock Resistant” standard) and remain in calibration
- Jewel movement for long life
- Laser-engraved dial face for accuracy
- Premium inflation system for comfort
- Ergonomic inflation bulb enhances user comfort
- Includes: Child - Print, Small child, Infant and Newborn cuffs.
- Lifetime calibration warranty
- Lighter weight than traditional models—won’t weigh down your lab coat
- Premium aesthetics