When you’re looking for the easiest and most comprehensive electronic home blood pressure device, you need look no further than the ADC Advantage 6023 automatic ultra digital blood pressure monitor allows two people to recall the last 99 readings that are time and date stamped so patterns and changes can be identified. When keeping track of your blood pressure measurements is critical this 6023 model is going to be invaluable.
This fully automatic unit makes keeping track of your blood pressure easy. The USB connector and the software package included allow you to connect to your PC where you can track and records changes, and produce easily understandable graphs and charts that will visually represent your progress. Measuring both systolic and diastolic pressure and pulse rate, this unit has a built in irregular heartbeat detector that gives you a warning signal when it senses an irregular beat.
The MAM Advantage averaging mode will automatically average three readings, giving you the most accurate blood pressure. The self adjusting wide range rigid latex free D-bar cuff will fit arms ranging from 8.7 inches to 18.1 inches in diameter. The automatic inflation and deflation feature as well as the Smart Logic technology that determines the ideal inflation level means you don’t even have to think about it, just put on the cuff and it does the rest. Once you get your reading, the traffic light indicator shows you where your levels line up as compared to the national average. This is the perfect instrument to keep on hand for your personal first aid kit because it’s so user friendly, anyone can use it.
The 6023N features:
- Measures systolic, diastolic pressure, and pulse
- British Hypertension Society (BHS) AA rating ensures unrivaled accuracy
- Smart Logic™ Technology determines ideal inflation level
- Automatic inflation and deflation control
- MAM Advantage™ Average mode automatically averages 3 readings for superior reporting accuracy
- Irregular Heartbeat Detection gives you a warning signal at the appearance of an irregular heartbeat
- Traffic Light Indicator shows you the range within which the indicated blood pressure value lies compared to National Standards
- Displays AM and PM readings separately to help detect morning hypertension
- Advanced 2 zone memory with date and time stamp recalls last 99 readings for two different people
- PC Link Analyzer Software connects your blood pressure monitor to your PC to download and print data, graphs, charts, and tables of your readings.
- Can be used with Microsoft’s Healthvault and then displayed on aps available for IOS, Android, and Microsoft smart phones and tablets.
- USB Cable for easy PC hook-up
- Self-adjusting wide range rigid latex-free Adult cuff fits arm ranges from 8.7” to 18.1” (22 cm to 46 cm)
- Auto-off to conserve batteries
- AC Adapter
- 4 “AA” batteries included
- Deluxe Storage Case
- Meets or exceeds EN 1060-1, and EN 1060-3
- 5 Year Warranty