The absolutely does it all ADC Multikuf Portable 5 cuff aneroid blood pressure system will be the only one you’ll ever need for every situation. The heavy duty 600D nylon attaché style case keeps each component securely in place but completely accessible. With cuffs in sizes appropriate for a child, an adult, a small adult and large adult, as well as a thigh cuff, this kit covers all the sizes you may need to ensure accurate and speedy blood pressure measurement. Our top of the line Adcuff technology includes a one tube bladder and a quick release luer slip connector to make assembly and cuff size selection fast and easy. The incomparable Diagnostix 804 series palm type manometer makes taking measurements easy with an integrated infinite control trigger valve and a technologically superior Japanese engineered movement that’s rated to 50,000 cycles and housed in a zinc safety cage within the exterior ABS housing. This reliable and durable system weighs just 2.5 pounds and comes in a compact 10” X 9” X 4” heavy duty black nylon attaché style case with two zippers for easy access and small enough that it can be stored in almost every existing emergency or trauma kit and comes with reinforced handles to allow for wall mounting in the open position. No matter what the size of your patients, you’re going to be able to jump in and start triage with confidence. Assembled, inspected and packaged in the United States, this unit and all of its parts meet or exceed ANSI/AAMI and ISO 81060-1, come with a three year warranty, and the manometer comes with lifetime free of charge recalibration.
The System 5™ features:
- A multi-pocketed, heavy duty 600D nylon attaché style case that keeps each component securely in place, yet instantly accessible
- Dual zipper closure permits rapid access, and protects against the elements
- Measures a compact 10” x 9” x 4” when closed, weighs just 2 1/2 lbs.
- Compact enough to fit in most emergency bags or trauma boxes
- Reinforced carry handle allows for wall mounting in the open position
- Includes Child, Small Adult, Adult, Large Adult, and Thigh Adcuff™ nylon cuffs featuring the Size Guide™ marking system
- Quick release luer slip connector to permit rapid selection of the appropriate cuff
- Revolutionary Diagnostix™ #804 palm style manometer with precision Japanese engineered movement rated to 50,000 cycles
- Ambidextrous trigger release air valve
- Assembled, inspected, and packaged in the U.S.A. from foreign components
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/AAMI/ISO 81060-1