Experience the convenience and value of two outstanding products in a single safe, convenient aid to improving daily mobility with the Duet Rollator/Transport Chair from Drive Medical. As a Rollator, the Duet surpasses a standard walker by eliminating the need to lift the device and allowing you to walk with an easy, smooth gait. It handles uneven, outdoor terrain with ease and provides a comfortable and convenient place to rest with its cushioned seat.
But the Duet is also a transport chair, making it great for being escorted around your home, or around the shopping mall. Simply lift the armrests, shift the backrest and lower the footrest into place, and your Duet is now a comfortable seat for you while a caregiver easily pushes you.
- Combines the features of a rollator and transport chair in one unit An individual can ambulate independently or be pushed safely by a caregiver
- To use as a transport chair the Duet has locking flip-up armrests (Figure A - Figure C) and a flip-down footrest (Figure D) to aid the user A safety lock release is used to store the arms and a hook and loop fastener strap is used to store the footrest while using the Duet for ambulation
- The tool-free two-position contoured padded backrest is reversible depending on whether you are using the Duet as a rollator or in transport chair mode
- Comes with padded seat with carry pouch for added privacy and security of personal items Inside the pouch is a handle to aid with the folding
- The folding frame has a lock-out feature to ensure the unit stays open while in use and ensures the unit will stay folded during transport
- 8" casters are ideal for indoor and outdoor use
- Handles are adjustable in height, with self-threading knob (Figure E)
|Overall Dimensions||25.5" (W) x 37" (H) x 26" (L)|
|Seat To-Floor Height||21"|
|Handle Height||31.5" - 37"|
|Seat Dimensions||13.5" (W) x 13" (D)|
|Carton Shipping Weight||25 lbs.|
|Weight Limit||300 lbs.|