The Premium Seat Riser with Removable Arms from Drive Medical is the perfect addition for individuals who have difficulty sitting down on, or getting up from, the toilet. The strong and durable metal arms feature rubberized grips for added comfort and to provide support while standing up or sitting down. Plus, the seat can be used with or without the armrests allowing you to select the option that best suits your needs and space requirements.
The heavy-duty molded plastic seat construction provides excellent strength and durability while remaining lightweight and portable. The easy to clean riser easily attaches to a standard toilet bowl without tools and uses the existing toilet seat and lid.
- Designed for individuals who have difficulty sitting down or getting up from the toilet
- Allows individual to use existing toilet seat and lid
- Tool-free arms are 19 75” apart and can be removed or added as needed
- Arm sleeves and receivers are made of metal
- Heavy-duty molded plastic construction
- Lightweight and portable Easily attaches to toilet bowl
- No tools required for installation
- Easy to clean
- Two models accommodate standard and elongated toilets
|Seat Dimensions (12402)||13.75" (W) x 17" (D) x 3.5" (H)|
|Seat Dimensions (12403)||13.75" (W) x 19.25" (D) x 3.5" (H)|
|Width Between Arms||19.75"|
|Carton Shipping Weight||4.5 lbs.|
|Weight Limit||300 lbs.|