Drive Medical has manufactured this elevated toilet seat with you in mind. The tool-free removable padded arms allows this product to be used in a wide range or different bathroom configurations, and makes storage of this item easy. The heavy-duty molded plastic construction ensures adequate strength and durability.
A clamping mechanism locks safely and securely onto your standard toilet to prevent shifting of the seat while transferring to and from this product. The elevated seat and padded arms will help individuals who need a boost sitting down or standing up from the toilet. For consumers using a wheelchair tool free removable arms allow for easy transfer to and from the raised toilet seat.
- Designed for individuals who have difficulty sitting down or getting up from the toilet
- Adds 5” to height of toilet seat
- Tool-free arms can be removed or added (Figure A - B)
- Arm sleeves and receivers are made of metal
- Heavy-duty molded plastic construction
- Standard locking mechanism ensures safety
- Lightweight and portable
- Easily attaches to toilet bowl
- No tools required for installation
- Fits most toilets
|Seat Dimensions||15" (W) x 16.5" (D) x 5" (H)|
|Width Between Arms||18.5"|
|Carton Shipping Weight||8 lbs.|
|Weight Limit||300 lbs.|