3m Littmann Classic Teaching Stethoscope: Proven Quality
As a medical student, mentor physician, or university instructor, the importance of having trustworthy, easy-to-manipulate medical teaching equipment is imperative to providing or gaining the best education. The Littmann Teaching Stethoscope combines the Classic II S.E. design into a reliable tool of instruction for those entering the medical field.
Learn and Teach with Confidence
This teaching stethoscope features dual headsets that allow students and instructors to listen simultaneously to patient examinations or demonstrations with highly remarkable acoustics. A 40” tube allows the instructor and student to effortlessly and comfortably move around the patient without a great deal of restriction.
Easily differentiate between the instructor headset and student headset due to the differently colored tubing. Both the black and burgundy colored tubes provide a sleek, professional look for the medical student.
Multi-Featured Learning Tool
The Littmann Teaching Stethoscope offers the same premium features that physicians have come to rely upon in the Classic II S.E. model. The versatile dual-sided chest piece with a tunable diaphragm and open bell allow students to hear low- and high-frequency sounds by simply changing the amount of pressure they apply. Snap-and-sealed eartips mold comfortably in the ear and eliminate background noise and frictional sounds.
The teaching stethoscope also ensures the comfort of both instructor and student - even on those long gruelling days. The lightweight design of this model makes it easy to carry around, and headset tension is easily adjusted to fit perfectly.
Ensure the proper education of future physicians with the Littmann Teaching Stethoscope.
- Black and burgundy tube colors allow instructor and student to easily differentiate headsets.
- Longer, 40-inch (102cm) tube for easier movement around the patient.
- Versatile chestpiece design provides high acoustic sensitivity with both a tunable diaphragm and open bell.
- Tunable diaphragm: Hear high or low frequency sounds by slightly adjusting pressure on the chestpiece.
- Both headsets are easily adjusted for individual fit and comfort. Angled eartubes align with ear canals.