Shock resistant to maintain accuracy, our Welch Allyn Gold series DS66 adult trigger aneroid sphygmomanometer can withstand a drop from 30 inches and still remain in calibration. This is the kind of unsurpassed quality our gold series instruments bring to our customers. Featuring the first major innovation in aneroid technology in 100 years, this unit boasts our gear free DuraShock design technology.
The innovative soft comfort grip with our trigger release design provides a one finger easy air release operation. You get your choice with this model of three color coded cuffs include child (green print with Graphics), adult (navy blue), and large adult (burgundy). The manometer features a jewel movement for long life and a laser engraved dial face to allow for easy to read accuracy. The entire unit is latex free making any worry about allergic reaction from either the patient or the medical professional, a thing of the past.
The one year product warranty and 15 year calibration warranty lets you feel good about this top of the line gold series purchase. Compact and easy to use, this model is ideal for a medical office, home health care professional and for use in a home first aid kit. When you want quality, durability, accuracy, reliability, comfort for both the patient and the medical professional, and a name you can trust, you want to go to the company with nearly one hundred years of experience and expertise in the medical instrument field, Welch Allyn.
- Shock resistant to maintain accuracy with lower lifetime cost—can withstand up to 30" drop and remain in calibration
- Soft comfort grip
- Jewel movement for long life
- Laser-engraved dial face for accuracy
- Trigger deflation valve for smooth, one-finger operation
- Choose from 3 sizes cuffs - child (green print with Graphics), adult (navy blue), and large adult (burgundy)
- 15-year calibration warranty
- Lighter weight than traditional models—won’t weigh down your lab coat
- Premium aesthetics