Welch Allyn Diagnostic Set For Accurate Diagnosis
Diagnostic sets are among the most critical toolsets in a clinician's repertoire to perform a comprehensive physical exam. Welch Allyn diagnostic sets help physicians perform fast exams and accurately diagnose a range of patient conditions thanks to innovative optical technologies that help clinicians get wider views of the optic disc and tympanic membrane.
With continued advances in instrument technology, long-lasting power sources, and new advances in lighting technology your diagnostic tools can not only help you perform a thorough and comprehensive exam, but also can help you operate quickly and efficiently.
- 3.5 V Nickel-Cadmium Rechargeable Handle
- Macro View Otoscope Head - With Throat Illuminator
- 3.5 V PanOptic Ophthalmoscope Head
- 3.5v Nickel-Cadmium Rechargeable Battery
- Hard Case
- Reusable Polypropylene Diagnostic Otoscope Specula, Set of Four (2, 3, 4, 5 mm)
- Rechargeable by simply unscrewing the top cap of handle and insert transformer into wall outlet and can be converted w/standard C-cell batteries
- Rechargeable nickel-cadmium battery included
- Smooth, nonabrasive knurled finish ensures a no-slip grip
- Chrome-plated brass construction for durability and reliable long-life