Getting into and out of the tub can be quite a challenge if you suffer from poor balance, arthritis, limited mobility, or injury issues. If you're finding that simply taking a shower has become a concern, you might find that a transfer bench from Drive Medical is the solution you've been looking for.
The transfer bench allows you to sit down outside of the tub and then maneuver yourself into the tub where you can remain seated throughout the shower. You'll find the experience more comfortable and safer than before with a stable place to sit in the tub. Plus, you'll eliminate the need for assistance, increasing your independence.
The Three Piece Transfer Bench is lightweight, assembled without tools, and has height adjustable legs with non-slip feet making it a simple, easily portable and safe bathing solution. It also includes a removable backrest and armrests to make the experience of sitting in the shower even more pleasant.
- Tool-free assembly of back, legs, and arm (Figure A - C)
- A-frame construction provides stability
- Durable blow-molded plastic bench and backrest
- Height adjusts in 1/2" increments with unique "Dual Column" extension legs
- Reversible to accommodate any bathroom
- Pinch-free lever allows for push pins to be depressed without pinching fingers
|Outside Legs||32" (W) x 23" (D)|
|Seat Dimensions||26" (W) x 18.5" - 19.5" (D)|
|Seat Height||17.5" - 22.5"|
|Shipping Weight||14.37 lbs.|
|Weight Limit||400 lbs.|