Enormous Value, Dependability and Quality The Non-Tilt Over bed Table from Drive Medical represents everything you want in a traditional and sturdy mobile bed table.You'll fully appreciate the enormous support and utility this table offers you, because being bedridden no longer needs to be an unfortunate situation that incapacitates, or prevents you from carrying out business or meaningful personal activities that add a measure of independence and achievement to your daily life. The table rises and lowers easily, requiring the slightest of upward pressure, making it user friendly for all ages and needs.
The swivel casters make it extremely lightweight and comfortable to move from one position, or room to the next. The laminated surface is textured, making it difficult for items to slide off your table, and once your desired height is reached, the table top locks firmly and safely into place. If you seek stability, safety and value, the traditionally designed Non-Tilt Over bed Table from Drive Medical is the ideal solution you've been searching for. Available with Chrome finish. Go ahead...Experience the Drive Difference Now!
- Walnut, wood grain low-pressure laminate top
- Table top can be raised or lowered in infinite positions between 28"- 45"
- “H” base provides security and stability
- Silver Vein (Figure A) for (Model #13067) is easy-to-maintain and less institutional looking
- Tabletop locks securely when height adjustment handle is released It can be raised with slightest upward pressure
- For proper assembly, do not remove bottom screw(Figure B)
- 2" swivel casters allow for easy maneuverability
|Height Adjustable||28" - 45"|
|Carton Shipping Weight||24 lbs.|
|Weight Limit||40 lbs.|
|Base Dimensions||15.5" (D) x 26.5" (W)|
|Tabletop Surface Dimensions||15" (D) x 30" (W)|