The Med Aire Bariatric Low Air Loss Mattress Replacement System by Drive Medical is perfect for people looking for alternating pressure for Bariatric people. The alternating pressure system is optimized for pressure redistribution for people with up to Stage IV pressure ulcer, and thus was designed to prevent, treat, and manage pressure ulcers in a home, long term care, or acute care setting.
The cell-on-cell design of 10" deep air cells prevents "bottoming out" which is when the patient would sink to the bottom of the mattress. The Med Aire Bariatric Low Air Loss Mattress even provides an additional 24 hours of use in the event of a power outage. The advanced digital pump allows for a custom setting which allows the individual to set the unit to his comfort and safety needs, and will even auto return to a alternating pressure mode if the system is left on static mode for more than 2 hours.
The convenient cover stretches 4 ways, is low sheer, fluid resistant, vapor permeable, quilted and zippered. In the unlikely event that one of the 20 air cells malfunction due to a puncture, they are easily removed and replaced. The unit also has a pillow function allowing 3 air cells at the head of the bed to stay in a static mode for better comfort and easier sleep.
The system has 3 distinct diagnostic alarms which tell you whether the problem is with the mattress or the pump allowing for easy and effective troubleshooting. Be sure to consider the Med Aire Bariatric Low Air Loss Mattress Replacement System for effective treatment and ideal comfort.
- Advanced Clinical and Care Giver Features: Auto-Firm, Seat Inflate, auto-recovery, microprocessing feedback, lock-out and more!
- Cell-on-cell design of 10" deep air cells prevents “bottoming out” and also provides up to 24 hours of power outage protection
- Digital pump allows for customization to individual patients’ comfort and safety needs, and will auto-return to alternating pressure mode if system is left on static mode for >2 hours
- Stretch cover is low shear, fluid-resistant, vapor permeable, quilted and zippered
- Each one of the 20, 10" deep air bladders are easily removed and replaced
- Pillow function maintains the 3 air cells at the head of the bed in static mode for patient comfort
- 3 diagnostic alarms alert for issues with air pressure, the control unit, or power supply
- CPR valve allows for rapid deflation
- EZ Lock/Quick Release Tubing Connector
|Item #||Product Description||Product Dimensions|
|14030||Bariatric Alternating Pressure Mattress System||42" (W) X 80" (L) X 10" (H)|
|14048||Bariatric Alternating Pressure Mattress System||48" (W) X 80" (L) X 10" (H)|
|14054||Bariatric Alternating Pressure Mattress System (Replaces Mason # LS9000B-54)||54" (W) X 80" (L) X 10" (H)|
|14060||Bariatric Alternating Pressure Mattress System (Replaces Mason # LS9000B-60)||60" (W) X 80" (L) X 10" (H)|