The All Terrain Cane by Drive Medical allows people with reduced mobility, feel safer when traveling outside. The cane has 4 retractable spikes at the tip that provide more stability and assurance on all the various types of terrain in any climate. Since the spikes are already assembled onto the cane, there is no worry of incorrect installation, giving a sense of security to the user. The Black All Terrain Cane is a must for anyone who has reduced mobility but has an active lifestyle.
- Walk safely and confidently on virtually any surface and under most weather conditions (Figure A - B)
- The retractable tip has four stainless steel spikes to provide a sturdy grip on slippery surfaces
- No other installation required and provides the best traction and stability
- Other manufacturers' items require separate installation and are less safe
- To prevent damage to floors, gripping claw should only be used outdoors
- Available in black or bronze
- Height adjustable from 30" to 39"
- Retail packaged
|Height||30" - 39"|
|Weight Limit||250 lbs.|