The ADC pocket ophthalmoscope kit gives you awesome optics and all of the features you expect from ADC with none of the bulk of standard kits. Our compact ophthalmoscope features five aperture selections including a small spot, large spot, semicircle and a fixed and red free filter, as well as 19 viewing lenses from -20 to +20 diopters and an illuminated magnified lens dial. The rubber brow rest on the unit makes it comfortable to use and the 2.5volt xenon lamp provides true tissue color for accurate diagnosis. This unit meets or exceeds ISO 10942, ISO 150004-1 and ISO 15004-2. The unit’s handle holds the AA batteries which are included and has an on off power switch integrated into the pocket clip. This unit comes with your choice of a fitted hard or soft nylon pouch carrying case that comes with a belt loop. The soft case is smaller at just 1 ¼” X 7” X3 ¾” and lighter at just .38 pounds, while the fitted hard case is larger at 7 ¼” X 4 ½” X 1 ½” and a bit heavier at .82 pounds. There is a lifetime warranty on the optics and a one year instrument warranty. Whether eyes are your specialty or you work in an ever changing environment like an emergency room, paramedic unit or family practice office, this ophthalmoscope kit is going to be compact and easy to keep with you for that moment you do need it in order to make a critical diagnosis.
The 5112N series features:
- 5 aperture selections (small spot, large spot, semicircle, fixed and red-free filter)
- 19 viewing lenses from -20 to +20 diopters for better resolution
- Illuminated magnified lens dial
- Rubber brow rest
- 2.5v Xenon lamp for true tissue color
- "AA" battery handle (batteries included) with on/off power switch integrated into pocket clip
- Choice of fitted hard case or nylon pouch with belt loop
- Ophthalmoscope in hard case measures 7 1/4” x 4 1/2” x 1 1/2”, weighs .82 lbs.
- Ophthalmoscope in soft case measures 1 1/4” x 7” x 3 3/4”, weighs .38 lbs.
- 1 year instrument warranty, lifetime warranty on optics
- Ophthalmoscope meets or exceeds ISO 10942, ISO 15004-1, and ISO 15004-2