This amazing ADC Advantage 6022 automatic digital blood pressure monitor allows two people to recall the last 99 readings that are time and date stamped so patterns and changes can be identified. If you have a family member who needs to keep track of their blood pressure on a regular basis, this 6022 model is going to be invaluable.
This fully automatic unit makes keeping track of your blood pressure easy. This handy unit measures both systolic and diastolic pressure and pulse rate and has a built in irregular heartbeat detector. The specialized average mode will automatically average three readings, giving you the most accurate blood pressure. The self adjusting latex free D-bar cuff will fit arms ranging from 8.7 inches to 16.5 inches in diameter. The automatic inflation and deflation feature as well as the Smart Logic technology that determines the ideal inflation level means you don’t even have to think about it, just put on the cuff and it does the rest.
This is the perfect instrument to keep on hand for your personal first aid kit because anyone can use it. Having the 6022 on hand means you don’t need to be a medical professional to have reliable accurate blood pressure measurements at a moment’s notice. With very little instruction almost anyone can figure this out and relay important medical information to a 911 operator in a crisis. The 6022 comes with a 5 year warranty and meets or exceeds ANSI/AAMI sp10, en 1060-1 and EN 1060-3.
The 6022N features:
- Measures systolic, diastolic pressure, and pulse
- British Hypertension Society (BHS) AA rating ensures unrivaled accuracy
- Smart Logic™ Technology determines ideal inflation level
- Automatic inflation and deflation control
- MAM Advantage™ Average mode automatically averages 3 readings for superior reporting accuracy
- Irregular Heartbeat Detection gives you a warning signal at the appearance of an irregular heartbeat
- Displays AM and PM readings separately to help detect morning hypertension
- Advanced 2 zone memory with date and time stamp recalls last 99 readings for two different people
- Optional PC Link Analyzer Software connects your blood pressure monitor to your PC to download and print data, graphs, charts, and tables of your readings.
- Can be used with Microsoft’s Healthvault (optional USB cable required) and then displayed on aps available for IOS, Android, and Microsoft smart phones and tablets.
- Self-adjusting extended range latex-free D-Bar cuff fits arm ranges from 8.7” to 16.5” (22 cm to 42 cm)
- 4 “AA” batteries included
- Deluxe Storage case
- Optional PC Software and AC adapter (both sold separately)
- Meets or exceeds EN 1060-1, and EN 1060-3
- 5 Year Warranty