The ADC Advantage 6021 automatic digital blood pressure monitor comes with a wide range adjustable cuff to fit any size arm. This fully automatic unit makes keeping track of your blood pressure easy. This handy unit measures both systolic and diastolic pressure and pulse rate and has a built in irregular heartbeat detector. The self adjusting latex free D-bar cuff and automatic inflation and deflation feature as well as the Smart Logic technology that determines the ideal inflation level means you don’t even have to think about it, just put on the cuff and it does the rest.
This highly advanced unit will allow you to recall the last 99 readings that are time and date stamped so you can look for patterns and changes. If you have a family member who needs to keep track of their blood pressure on a regular basis, the 6021 is going to be invaluable to you. This is the perfect instrument to keep on hand for your personal first aid kit because anyone can use it. You don’t need to be a medical professional to have reliable accurate blood pressure measurements at a moment’s notice. With very little instruction even the average child could figure this out and relay important medical information to a 911 operator in a crisis. The 6021 comes with a 5 year warranty and meets or exceeds ANSI/AAMI sp10, en 1060-1 and EN 1060-3.
The 6021N features:
- Measures systolic, diastolic pressure, and pulse
- British Hypertension Society (BHS) AA rating ensures unrivaled accuracy
- Smart Logic™ Technology determines ideal inflation level
- Irregular Heartbeat detector
- Automatic inflation and deflation control
- Recalls last 99 readings with date and time stamp for two users
- Self-adjusting extended range latex-free D-Bar cuff fits arm ranges from 8.7” to 16.5” (22 cm to 42 cm)
- 4 “AA” batteries included
- Deluxe Storage case
- Optional AC adapter (sold separately)
- Meets or exceeds EN 1060-1, and EN 1060-3
- 5 Year Warranty