Do you or a family member have a health condition that requires regular blood pressure and pulse monitoring? If so you’ll enjoy this simple to use ADC Advantage 6016 wrist digital blood pressure monitor for two users. This amazingly compact little unit provides accurate measurement for both systolic and diastolic pressure as well as pulse rate and can record and save the last 99 readings, including time and date stamp for up to two users, giving your medical professionals a history that will improve their diagnostics.
With 8 bit microprocessor and advanced algorithm for the most accurate readings available, this unit is one of the most reliable instruments on the market. In addition, the latex free wrist cuff fits wrists from 5.3 inches to 7.7 inches and employs Smart Logic technology to determine the ideal inflation level. The handy compact storage case will fit most home first aid kits or even travel first aid kits. If you and/or your loved one have a health condition that needs to be monitored, the 6016 will definitely be able to meet your needs easily, accurately and reliably.
This unit is so user friendly almost anyone can use it with very little instruction which is vital in an emergency. Should the worst ever happen and you need to call 911, being able to provide the medical professionals with vital blood pressure and pulse rate measurements will give them the advanced information they need to make quick and accurate assessments. This unit comes with a 5 year warranty and meets or exceeds ANSI/AAMI SP10, EN1060-1 and EN 1060-3.
The 6016N features:
- Measures systolic, diastolic pressure, and pulse
- British Hypertension Society (BHS) AA rating ensures unrivaled accuracy
- Smart Logic™ Technology determines ideal inflation level
- MAM Advantage™ Average mode automatically averages 3 readings for superior reporting accuracy
- Advanced 2 zone memory with date and time stamp recalls last 99 readings for two different people
- Optional PC Link Analyzer Software connects your blood pressure monitor to your PC to download and print data, graphs, charts, and tables of your readings.
- Can be used with Microsoft’s Healthvault (optional USB cable required) and then displayed on aps available for IOS, Android, and Microsoft smart phones and tablets.
- Latex-free wrist cuff fits 5.3” to 7.7” wrists
- Auto off
- 2 “AAA” batteries included
- Compact storage case.
- Optional PC Software (sold separately)
- Meets or exceeds EN 1060-1, and EN 1060-3
- 5 Year Warranty