The adjustable frequency diaphragm technology and 4.9 ounce ultra light weight of this ADC Adscope 612 Platinum Clinician stethoscope makes it a medical professional favorite. The convenient one sided chest piece provides both the low bell type frequency response and the higher diaphragm frequency response in one ergonomically engineered unit. With just a slight change in pressure on the chest piece during your exam, light pressure for low bell type frequencies and firm pressure for the higher diaphragm type frequencies, you are able to discern everything you need diagnostically without ever turning over your chest piece. Manufactured and machined from a lightweight zinc alloy and plated with a stainless satin finish, the sculpted chest piece on this unit is also configured with a non chill diaphragm and retaining ring to ensure your patients comfort. Amazingly comfortable and acoustically superior, Adsoft threaded PVC ear tips, and lightweight aluminum binaural assembly, combined with the reinforcing yoke, which is molded into the extremely soft and flexible 22” PVC tubing, make this model so comfortable you may forget you’ve got it on. The included scope ID tag ensures you’ll never lose your favorite stethoscope and the lifetime warranty, covering all parts, means you’ll be able to keep this scope for your entire medical career. With five fun colors to choose from, you’ll always have a bright spot of color in your wardrobe, which can be very pleasant for your patients as well. The accessory kit for this unit also comes with spare Adsoft and standard ear tips for your convenience.
The Adscope™ 612 series features:
- ADC’s AFD Technology provides the acoustic response of a traditional bell and diaphragm in a convenient one-sided chestpiece
- Light pressure for low bell-type frequency, firm pressure for diaphragm type high frequency
- Sculpted chestpiece machined from lightweight zinc alloy plated with an attractive satin finish
- Non-chill diaphragm retaining rim for patient comfort
- Clinician headset boasts reinforcing yoke molded into the flexible 22" PVC tubing
- Lightweight aluminum binaurals in matching satin finish
- Adsoft™ threaded PVC eartips for the ultimate in wearing comfort and acoustic seal
- Accessory kit with spare Adsoft™ and standard eartips
- Scope ID Tag included
- Weighs 4.9 oz (139 gr)
- Overall length 30.5"
- Assembled, inspected and packaged in the USA
- Lifetime Warranty covers all parts