The lifetime warranty on all parts and the knowledge that the ADC Adscope 600 cardiology stethoscope is assembled and packaged in the United States will make you feel good about the reliability and durability of this unit. The adjustable frequency diaphragm technology allows you versatility in this single sided unit, by giving you access to the traditional low frequencies of a bell and the high frequencies of a diaphragm with a simple adjustment in pressure on the chest piece during your exam.
This unit has been ergonomically engineered for both comfort and acoustic sensitivity. The chest piece is made from surgical stainless steel and has a non chill diaphragm for your patients comfort. The rugged durability of this piece will stand up to even the most unforgiving conditions. The ear pieces have been configured at a 15 degree angle to give you the most comfort and the best acoustics. In addition, the threaded Adsoft PVC ear tips are incredibly comfortable and provide a good seal that eliminates room noise and allows you the best acoustic seal available.
The dual bore lumen PVC tubing stays soft and flexible and reduces rubbing noise. This model comes with an ID tag to make sure you never lose it. The ten color options will let you personalize this unit and allow you to add some color to your practice.
The Adscope™ 600 series features:
- ADC’s AFD Technology provides the acoustic response of a traditional bell and diaphragm in a convenient one-sided chestpiece
- Light pressure for low bell-type frequency, firm pressure for diaphragm type high frequency
- Sculpted chestpiece precisely CNC machined to exacting tolerances from surgical stainless steel for outstanding performance and rugged durability and impressive ergonomics
- Non-chill diaphragm retaining rim for patient comfort.
- Cardiology headset with large bore stainless steel binaurals are fixed at 15° angle to maximize comfort and acoustic seal
- Bi-lumen (dual bore) 19" PVC tubing stays soft and flexible
- Adsoft™ threaded PVC eartips for the ultimate in wearing comfort and acoustic seal
- Tactical model uses black anodized aluminum aural tubes
- Gold plated model comes with deluxe zippered case.
- Accessory kit includes additional Adsoft™ and standard eartips
- Scope ID Tag included
- Weighs 7.15 oz. (203 g)
- Overall length 27"
- Assembled, inspected and packaged in the USA
- Lifetime Warranty covers all parts