The stethoscope that has been the premiere choice among medical professionals is now available in an upgraded version. The 3M Littmann Classic III Stethoscope is a new take on the exemplar model. Enjoy the reliability and beneficial features you have come to love in the Littmann Classic II, now with increased acoustic sensitivity.
The number one feature of a quality stethoscope is the delivery of clear, uninterrupted sound. The Classic III integrates high acoustic sensitivity, tunable diaphragms, and next-generation tubing to provide users with sound control for accurate assessments and examinations.
Easily switch between high and low frequencies with a simple change in pressure on the dual-sided chest piece. The two sided chest piece also allows you to perform accurate general examinations on both adult and pediatric patients.
Updated, Comfortable Design
The Littmann Classic III Stethoscope has a variety of features to increase user comfort and care. The anatomically correct headset has adjustable tension so you are able to find the perfect fit for those long days on the job. Snap-tight, soft ear tips ensure that the headset fits comfortably into your ears and create a tight fit for minimal sound interference. Your patients will also benefit from the design of the Classic III Stethoscope. The non-chill bell sleeve, rim, and diaphragm ensure a relaxing examination for each of your patients.
Cleaning this newer model of the Littmann Classic is also a breeze. The updated design is smooth with no crevices, making it a time saving machine
Enjoy all the benefits of the Classic II in an upgraded version with the 3M Littmann Classic III Stethoscope from Baron Medical.
- Two-sided chestpiece with tunable diaphragms on both the adult and pediatric sides.
- Single-piece tunable diaphragm is easy to attach, and easier to clean because its surface is smooth without crevices.
- Pediatric side converts to a traditional open bell by replacing the single-piece diaphragm with a non-chill rim.
- Next-generation tubing provides longer life due to improved resistance to skin oils and alcohol; less likely to pick up stains.
- Small tunable diaphragm is useful for pediatric, small, or thin patients; around bandages; and for carotid assessment.
- Stainless steel chestpiece is precision-machined into an aesthetically pleasing, less angular shape. The stem features open side indicator.
- Snap-tight eartips have a soft, smooth surface providing a comfortable acoustic seal and comfortable fit.